Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Straighter, healthier teeth can be a comfortable experience!

I used to put off going to the Dentist, and I ignored the advice that I should get braces. One reason I put it off was because it was never fully explained to me that getting braces didn't mean I had to have a bunch of uncomfortable metal in my mouth. Or that having straight teeth is actually better for your dental health. Another reason was that I was afraid it would be painful. Pretty common reasons NOT to address your dental work, huh? Then, I met Dr. Valerie Preston. She's an expert in correcting your bite. She is an Invisalign Preferred Provider. Invisalign, she explained, gently puts pressure on your teeth to move them into their correct places. That corrects your bite, eliminates any jaw pain or gum rescission you may have, and gives you straight teeth! You barely know you have them in, and no one else knows. People are telling me all the time "Oh, I didn't know you have Invisalign! I heard you say it on QDR". Dr. Preston is offering YOU a FREE Invisalign Consultation or Cosmetic Consultation. Veneers are a great option too. Maybe you just want professional teeth whitening? It's amazing what she can do! One of the few female dentists that does comprehensive care. Call her today and take that first step to straighter, healthier teeth the comfortable way. 919-518-0540

No comments: