Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Looking forward to straight teeth!

I've always been self-conscious about the gap between my two upper front teeth. While it's not as bad as Mike Tyson's, it's still something I wish I didn't have. A number of my other teeth are either in the wrong spots or slightly crooked. I just didn't want to go through the pain, discomfort, and inconvenience of traditional braces. One question I had was, "will I need to see an Orthodontist?" Well, my dentist, Dr. Valerie Preston said no. She is one of the few female dentists that does comprehensive care and is an Invisalign Preferred Provider. She can do 90-95% of any dental procedure in house!!! Will it hurt? Will people know I am wearing? Will I sound different when I am onair? She told me the answer to all those questions is NO!
Call now for your free Invisalign or Cosmetic Consultation! Mention you took my recommendation, and she'll give you $94.70 off of any dental procedure of your choosing. 919-518-0540

No comments: